From: Rumen Yotov <rumen_yotov@×××.bg>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot merge mozilla or mozilla-firefox
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:15:55
1 On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 12:48:29 -0400
2 fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > Zac Medico wrote:
5 >
6 > > Your build logs show that in both cases you got segmentation faults
7 > > when running perl. I suggest that you roll back to the last
8 > > working version of perl that you had.
9 > >
10 > > Zac
11 >
12 > Well, it was the same version of perl actually, however I have
13 > remerged it and still run into the problems. I have run perl-cleaner
14 > as well, though of course that didn't have to do anything.
15 >
16 > Thanks for your reply and input, it is appreciated :)
17 Hi,
18 Check if your perl is compiled with "ithreads" USE-flag.
19 I have it ON with no problems but there's an warning in it's
20 description (if enabled).
21 HTH.Rumen