From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot merge mozilla or mozilla-firefox
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:52:58
1 Zac Medico wrote:
2
3 > Your build logs show that in both cases you got segmentation faults when running perl. I suggest that you roll back to the last working version of perl that you had.
4 >
5 > Zac
6
7 Well, it was the same version of perl actually, however I have remerged
8 it and still run into the problems. I have run perl-cleaner as well,
9 though of course that didn't have to do anything.
10
11 Thanks for your reply and input, it is appreciated :)
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list