From: Masanori Ogino <masanori.ogino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to Set Environment Variables in Ebuilds
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 21:37:11
1 Ahh, well, I understand my mistake now.
2
3 Actually I want to pass ${ECONF_SOURCE}, and the variable could be empty,
4 so NAME="${ECONF_SOURCE}" might be expanded to NAME=, so the environment
5 variable is unset. That's why I've seen a 'missing environment variable'
6 error from the script.
7
8 Thank you for your advice, and I'm sorry to post such question.
9
10 2014/1/15 Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
11
12 > On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Masanori Ogino