From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] single core athlon?
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 06:46:45
1 I have one of those under my desk at home. Finally switched it off for the
2 last time about 2 months ago.
3
4 So yes, you can run 64 bit Gentoo on it just fine. Make the appropriate
5 changes in make.conf and away you go.
6
7 Just because distro X does not support cpu Y in mode Z does not mean that
8 the compiler doesn't support it.
9