From: James <bjlockie@××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mail on multiple laptops
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:11:13
1 On Tue, July 15, 2008 9:05 am, Michael Pobega wrote:
2 > I've always had just one laptop so I've been a POP user for years now,
3 > but I'm finally buying a second laptop for travels (Asus Eee PC) and I was
4 > wondering what gentoo-user would recommend as a good way to keep the mail
5 > synced on both of my machines.
6 >
7 > I was looking into IMAP but I can't really figure out how it works, and
8 > Google doesn't offer IMAP, and I'd like to keep this e-mail address. Can
9 > anyone make any suggestions?
10
11 You could get a small external drive.
15 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list