From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Boot gentoo with GTP Disk label
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 21:10:13
1 On 12 May 2010, at 23:22, walt wrote:
2 > On 05/08/2010 07:16 AM, claude angéloz wrote:
3 >> ...
4 >> I installed a gentoo on a very recent system (efi support) ...
5 >> I know that it is not required an efi partiton to boot the os with
6 >> pc/bios and gpt disk. Or is it false ?
7 >
8 > I guarantee that some smart geek here will know how to do it, though
9 > you
10 > may need to search around for the appropriate forum:
11 >
12 > http://www.boot-land.net/forums/
13 >
14 > BTW, why do you want to use gpt on a laptop?
15
16 I assumed it was a MacBook or a Hackintosh.
17
18 Stroller.