From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Customised System Rescue CD -> USB stick and UEFI
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 21:55:48
1 On Sat, 17 Sep 2016 17:10:28 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > Has anyone managed to install a customised (or even standard) SysRescCd
4 > image onto a USB stick so that it will boot in UEFI mode?
5
6 I've done it several times with a stock SysResCd. Just loop mount the ISO
7 and run the install script.
8
9 I've never bothered to try to customise it as I usually only use them to
10 install Gentoo.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 If you think that there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.