From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Latest LLVM wants to pollute my machine with VIM stuff.....
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 00:33:55
1 On 2017-03-15 20:41, Nils Freydank wrote:
2
3 > So well, 16KB in sum. Funny to see the “outsourced“ ebuild is exactly
4 > the same size.
5 >
6 > All in all I consider that way a bit ugly, but for this size I agree
7 > it’s really wasted energy [and as the mentioned dev pointed out,
8 > discussing this matter takes way more space than the issue itself].
9
10 But doesn't llvm-vim in turn depend on app-editors/vim? That would
11 definitely be more than a few kilo, and I don't have that installed and
12 don't want to.
15 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
16 Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
17 Don't clear-text sign: http://cr.yp.to/smtp/8bitmime.html