From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE: wtf
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 23:55:13
1 On 28/07/18 09:10, Davyd McColl wrote:
2 > Whilst I use KDE, I haven't been brave enough to go full unstable on my
3 > system - I try to avoid ~amd64. So my KDE install is stable.
4
5 I run ~amd64 and have zero issues with KDE and Steam. I don't know what
6 the OP's problem is, I suspect he might have copy&pasted random junk
7 into the /etc/portage files in order to "optimize" USE flags and such.
8
9 If you go with the defaults and don't touch anything, you should be
10 getting a 100% working system.