From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 19:58:55
1 On 21/03/2014 20:23, Dale wrote:
2 > Tanstaafl wrote:
3 >> On 3/21/2014 7:13 AM, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
4 >>> On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:25:18 -0400
5 >>> Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
6 >>>
7 >>>> On 3/20/2014 4:14 PM, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
8 >>>>
9 >>>> Tom - please STOP CC'ing me on these emails.
10 >>>>
11 >>>> I am on the list and don't need two copies.
12 >>>>
13 >>>> Use 'Reply-To-List' function (or equivalent - or worst case, delete
14 >>>> my direct email manually yourself) in your email program.
15 >>>
16 >>> Like everyone else, use the 'Filter duplicates' function in your email
17 >>> program or procmail;
18 >>
19 >> Fuck you Tom.
20 >>
21 >> PLONK THE ARROGANT PRICK.
26 > There goes one. Tom, you ever wonder how many people are doing the same
27 > but not saying anything?
30 Judging by replies so far, I'd guess not many at all.
31
32 You can't possibly know how many will or will not plonk someone. In the
33 meantime Dale, I think you are projecting.
34
35 Chill out brother, chill out. Plenty stuff in the world more deserving
36 of attention than this.
40 Alan McKinnon
41 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com