From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] shorewall configuration
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:13:28
1 On 24 July 2007, Aleksey V. Kunitskiy wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm trying to configure snat with shorewall. I read all manual on the
5 > official site + some Gentoo Wiki topics. I made test configuration, but
6 > shorewall start didn't start and I can't understand where is the problem.
7 >
8 > Thank you for any suggestion
9 >
10 > #shorewall show capatibilities:
11 > Shorewall-3.2.9 Chains capatibilities at enigma - Tue Jul 24 16:12:35 EEST
13 > iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
14 >
15 > #shorewall start log:
16
17 [ snip ]
18
19 > Compiling /etc/shorewall/policy...
20 > WARNING: NAT disabled; masq rule ignored
21
22 [snip ]
23
24 I think your trouble starts here. Did you try to put any NAT rule into policy?
25 That would be wrong. It belongs to "nat". Would you show us your policy file
26 (only the rules in there, *not* all the comments)?
27
28 Uwe
31 Jethro Tull: Maybe, I am not done yet!
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list