From: "Aleksey V. Kunitskiy" <alexey.kv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] shorewall configuration
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:30:09
1 On Tuesday 24 July 2007 17:01, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2 > I think your trouble starts here. Did you try to put any NAT rule into
3 > policy? That would be wrong. It belongs to "nat". Would you show us your
4 > policy file (only the rules in there, *not* all the comments)?
5 >
6 > Uwe
7
8 I've found where the problem is.
9
10 Note the following error:
11
12 iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
13    ERROR: Command "/sbin/iptables -A FORWARD -m state --state
14 ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT" Failed
15
16 In 99% cases it's because one of features is missed in the kernel
17 configuration. I've turned on 2 modules in kernel and it works.
18
19 Anyway, thanks!
22 best regards,
23 Aleksey V. Kunitskiy