From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE? Get me out of here!
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:16:14
1 Mick writes:
2 > Before you read specific answers below, you may want to check:
3 >
4 > $ echo $XDG_DATA_DIRS
5 > /usr/local/share:/usr/share
6 >
7 > in your logs is shows:
8 >
9 > Environment variable XDG_DATA_DIRS is set to
10 > '/usr/share:/usr/local/share:/usr/share'
11 >
12 > Why is /usr/share in there twice? Could this mess things up?
13 >