From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE? Get me out of here!
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:40:07
1 Before you read specific answers below, you may want to check:
2
3 $ echo $XDG_DATA_DIRS
4 /usr/local/share:/usr/share
5
6 in your logs is shows:
7
8 Environment variable XDG_DATA_DIRS is set to
9 '/usr/share:/usr/local/share:/usr/share'
10
11 Why is /usr/share in there twice? Could this mess things up?
12