From: "Crístian Viana" <cristiandeives@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: can't create file but disk isn't full
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 22:39:46
1 root can create new files! I created a big file with the remaining 17 GB
2 logged in with root. I'll run this tune2fs later, before shutting down the
3 machine.
4
5 what exactly is this reserved block count? is it about the number of inodes?
6 does that mean that, by default, regular users can only use 95% of the
7 inodes? and why did I use all these inodes? I don't think I have that many
8 small files on this partition...
9