From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Au revoir, gnome-3.8
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 09:14:49
1 Am 09.08.2013 11:13, schrieb András Csányi:
2
3 > Kde is not a possible solution for you? I'm just asking, I do not want
4 > to start a flamewar about which is the better/worst. :)
5 >
6 > That's the reason why I have kde and xfce on my machine. I always have
7 > a fallback plan. I spend I few weeks for Unity from unity-gentoo
8 > overlay and the big gnome-3.8 update messed up everything and I spent
9 > almost a week the get back Unity, and I gave up. During this week I
10 > was able to work on my machine because I had kde.
11
12 I run gnome-3.8 for months(?) now ... happily, on 2 gentoo boxes.