From: Matt Connell <matt@×××××××.tech>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Limiting amount of memory a program can use.
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 13:56:52
1 On Mon, 2022-08-29 at 16:11 -0500, Dale wrote:
2 > Does deluge have a GUI option?  Of course, if I put it
3 > on another machine, I may go headless for it.  That's one reason I'm
4 > asking.  Options.
5
6 Yes, deluge has a GUI by default. I just build it with USE="-gtk -
7 libnotify -sound webinterface" and then access it by
8 http://<serverip>:port from a desktop PC instead.
9
10 If you want more details about my setup I'm happy to provide.
11
12 Also, for the record, all of my torrent data is on a *USB external hard
13 disk* which is about the slowest possible workable solution, but it
14 still performs adequately for my needs.