From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unclear (to me) errors from portage
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 08:20:38
1 On 9 August 2014 09:53:01 CEST, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >On 09/08/2014 08:35, J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 >>> Test vms get updated when I feel like it. Some of them never :-)
4 >> Hope they are behind a firewall then, wouldn't want to know how quick
5 >a 2 year
6 >> old VM gets 0wned if online.
9 >They run locally in virtualbox on the laptop, and are fired up when
10 >needed. Like for example when I have to figure out wtf exactly did
11 >ubuntu do to munin today to break it *again*
12
13 I try to avoid ubuntu.
14 Tried it a few years ago. Looked ok, but didn't like the convoluted way to do a full update and ended up putting Gentoo on the netbook.
17 Joost
18 --
19 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.