From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wicd and net-tools
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 23:16:26
1 On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:27:59 +0100, Dan Johansson wrote:
2
3 > I had the same issue after upgrading net-tools, wicd stoped working.
4 > While googling for a solution I found a workaround: Use the "ioctl"
5 > backend instead of the "external" backend.
6 > For me this workaround works.
7 >
8 That explains why I was unaffected by this, I already used the ioctl,
9 since it claims to be faster and we Gentoo users are all ricers... aren't
10 we? ;-)
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!