From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Question about arts.
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:08:36
1 On Tuesday 12 September 2006 09:37, Richard Fish wrote:
2 > That said, arts is still useful for KDE 3.5 if you want sound
3 > notifications for error popups, login/logout events, etc, as it makes
4 > notifications perform much much better IME.
5
6 As in compiling kdelibs with the arts use flag and then disabling arts in
7 kcontrol? Or as in actually enabling the arts use flag globally and using
8 arts? :O
9
10 I'll have to say I'm a bit curious about how you get to the conclusion that
11 the latter would be better than the former...
14 Bo Andresen