From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox crashes on some www-pages on a newer Gentoo system
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 15:34:09
1 пт, 27 июл. 2018 г. в 18:30, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > This looks like a radeon video driver problem. You could go into a loop of
4 > rebuilding xorg, mesa, dev-libs/nss, what-ever and see if things improve, or
5 > you could wait for/keyword later versions of these packages.
6
7 Just now, I have finished updating my system. It was after a more than
8 a month of not doing so because of the summer heat. So, there was
9 a lot of packages to update, including mesa.
10
11 After the update, the problem with firefox crashing on privat24.ua
12 logging page dissappeared. So, it looks like your advise to rebuild
13 xorg, mesa, etc. was right. Thank you.