From: galiza.ceive@gmail.com (=?utf-8?B?Sm9ow6FtLUx1w61zIE1pZ3XDqW5z?= Vila)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: stumpwm users .. need help with failed emerge
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:19:19
1 Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com> writes:
2
3 > galiza.ceive@×××××.com (Johám-Luís Miguéns Vila) writes:
4
5 >> And regarding cmucl build error, there's a bug report on b.g.o. with a
6 >> patch that seems to fix it [2].
7 >
8 > I've downloaded that but not used it yet.
9 > But I seem to recall that when you change an ebuild, you can't just
10 > install it then ... but have to create a new ebuild or some such?
13 Yes, you should create a new ebuild with an additional epatch line
14 aiming to downloaded b.g.o. patch, and put it on an overlay (if not, changes will
15 dissappear when syncing portage tree next time).
16
17 Look at the cmucl ebuild source, and you'll see it's pretty straightforward.
20 <spyderous> kurt needs to allow sudo /usr/bin/nano
21 <seemant> talk to him then :P
22 <spyderous> i tried =P
23 <spyderous> he said, be a man
24 <seemant> HA!
25 - This message may be digitally signed: GPG KeyID:0x9D2FD6C8 || FNMT SSL cert