From: Robin Atwood <robin@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Something started muting the sound
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:42:40
1 On Saturday 12 August 2017, Mick wrote:
2 > On Saturday 12 Aug 2017 20:49:48 Robin Atwood wrote:
3 > Which device does alsamixer or pulseaudio show as being active? I found on
4 > some PCs that HDMI is now set as the default audio device and I had to
5 > change the configuration to make analogue sound devices active again.
6
7 Mick, thanks for the suggestion but alsamixer still shows:
8 Card: HDA Intel MID │
9 Chip: Conexant CX20585
10
11 and is in fact the only device.
12
13 Robin
14 --
16 Robin Atwood.
17
18 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
19 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
20 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling
32 This message has been scanned for viruses and
33 dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
34 believed to be clean.