From: Pupino <pupinux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Shutting down process hangs - how to proceed?
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:08:54
1 2009/9/19 <meino.cramer@×××.de>:
2 >> Hi,
3 >> I got a similar problem too once... and what was making the system
4 >> hang wasn't the last shutting down thing listed, but the one just
5 >> after (so i don't think it's net.lo fault in your case). So i suggest
6 >> to have a look at which services are started at boot, but aren't
7 >> shutted down. Turning off parallel boot could help you find out the
8 >> responsible service.
9 >> In my case it was a misconfiguration of the alsa module, which
10 >> shouldn't be unloaded at shotdown time...
11 >> HTH
12 >> Davide
13 >
14 >  Hi Davide,
18 >  Is there any way to figure out, in which sequence what is shut down
19 >  *without* actually shutting down ther system?
20 I'm not really sure about this but i think it's just the booting
21 sequence reversed...
22
23 Davide