From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: unabridged english dictionary?
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 18:29:14
1 Raffaele BELARDI <raffaele.belardi <at> st.com> writes:
4 > Nothing pops up here either, I have to right-click on the misspelled
5 > word and then I get a context menu with list of alternative spellings.
6
7 AH. Well that's retarded. I guess seamonkey is showing it's age, and my
8 ignorance or arcane interfaces.....
9
10 > That's how I always used the spell checker, it there's a more convenient
11 > way I'd be glad to know also.
12
13 There has to a "pop" like the billion or so other apps that have spell
14 checking......?
15
16 > raffaele
19 thx,