From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT> Python 2x deprecated: Alternative to bleachbit ?
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2020 06:42:59
1 Hi,
2
3 I intensively use bleachbit to cleanup the filesystem and
4 to get rid of tracking bits, which are left on my disk while
5 browsing the internet.
6
7 Bleachbit depends on python 2x.
8
9 I searched the internet for an alternative to bleachbit especially
10 for cleaning and wipeing www-debris (trackers, cookies, etc) from
11 my disk...and found nothing.
12
13 Additionally I search addons for firefox to do this job, but either
14 it does not install (I am using waterfox) or was of questionable
15 -hhhrmmmm- "quality"...
16
17 Does anyone know of some tool to clean and wipe such "informations
18 to increase my user experience" <cough, cough> from my disk?
19
20 Thanks a lot for any help in advance!
21 Cheers!
22 mcc