From: John Dangler <jdangler@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] RESOLVED alsa config
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 01:02:58
1 Uereka! it's okay.
2 I unmerged the alsa-driver, re-compiled the kernel, reset the sound
3 emulation, and all is well. Thanks for all the help!!!
4
5 Now, maybe I can attack the splash hiccup...
6
7 John D
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: John Jolet [mailto:john@×××××.net]
11 Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 8:02 PM
12 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alsa config
14