From: Alecks Gates <alecks.g@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nvidia-drivers vs. nouveau
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 21:26:18
1 The only reason I really use nvidia-drivers is because of VDPAU. Otherwise
2 I can't watch HD videos on my media center. VDPAU works great, and I hope
3 nouveau supports it or something equivalent eventually. Mythtv probably
4 uses it, though that's just a guess.
5
6 Alecks Gates, sent from Android on an HTC G2