From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eix-test-obolete
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 14:23:59
1 On Tue, 13 May 2008 07:18:33 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > > I guess I don't understand how the system got these packages but
4 > > appears not to know much about them.
5 >
6 > Try adding --with-bdeps y and see if that addresses it. I've got this
7 > in my make.conf file
8 >
9 > EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--with-bdeps y"
10
11 Another possibility is that ypou merged them with the --oneshot option,
12 or that they were pulled in as a dependency of a package you no longer
13 have (or has been updated to a version that is no longer dependent on
14 them). What does "emerge --depclean -p" show?
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Phasers don't kill people...Unless you set them too high.