From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xgl and direct rendering or 'Would you like Xorg or Xgl, sir?'
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:26:18
1 On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 21:47 +0100, Jan Stępień wrote:
2 > Mick napisał(a):
3 > > Did you try remerging xorg with the radeon VIDEO_DEVICE flag after you removed
4 > > the fglrx module?
5 >
6 > Actually I haven't heard about this flag. I've just googled for it but
7 > without any reasonably results. Could you tell me more about it or send
8 > me a link to a proper website which could enlighten me?
9
10 try these exact searches in google (include the site.. bit)
11
12 INPUT_DEVICES VIDEO_CARDS site:http://www.gentoo.org
13 and
14 INPUT_DEVICES VIDEO_CARDS site:http://www.gentoo-wiki.org
15
16 cya,
20 Of what you see in books, believe 75%. Of newspapers, believe 50%. And of
21 TV news, believe 25% -- make that 5% if the anchorman wears a blazer.
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list