From: Floyd Anderson <f.a@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gkrellm [Was: Something eats my memory - please help]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:33:43
1 On Di, 11 Apr 13:44:52 +0200
2 Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@××××××××××××××.hr> wrote:
3 >How can I get urxvt to start undecorated, i.e without any edges nor
4 >window title?
5 The manual page urxvt(1) mentioned the command line option ‘-bl’ and the
6 configuration resource ‘borderless’. Check your compiled-in support for
7 this with ‘urxvt -help’ for the former or with ‘urxvt --help’ for the
8 latter.
9
10 It’s up to the window manager to honour those settings. A short test
11 with the command line option on ‘xfce-base/xfwm4-4.12.3-r1::gentoo’
12 works here.
15 Regards,
16 floyd