From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: Stefan Schmiedl <s@×××.de>, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is there a way to list orphaned services?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:05:26
1 On 2019-12-13 02:44, Stefan Schmiedl wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi Daniel,
4 >
5 > if you have color on your terminal, try
6 >
7 > ls -l $(sudo find -L /etc -type l)
8 >
9 > The combination of -L (follow symbolic links) and -type l
10 > (entries must be links) produces all broken links below
11 > the given search root.
12 >
13 >> Now, I could just do `ls -al /etc/runlevels/*` and search manually for
14 >> broken symlinks and then manually remove them.
15 >
16 > "man find" is good bedtime reading.
17 >
18 > s.
21 That is handy, but I was looking for a method in openrc itself, not
22 necessarily using find, but that's a good workaround. Thanks!
23
24 Dan