From: Joshua Murphy <poisonbl@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Thunderbugs
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 03:06:29
1 On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 8:23 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
3 >>
4 >> On 07/10/2011 12:59 AM, john wrote:
5 >>>
6 >>> Help.
7 >>>
8 >>> I have tried everything to remove thunderbugs which are causing havoc
9 >>> behind my screen. Small black mites have taken over xorg-server!
10 >>>
11 >>> rm -r thunderbugs
12 >>> srm -r thunderbugs
13 >>> emerge -C thunderbugs
14 >>> emerge --depclean
15 >>> revdep-rebuild
16 >>>
17 >>> = no use
18 >>>
19 >>> There is no mention of thunderbugs package in world, and python-updater
20 >>> seems to be of no use. Clamav cannot recognise them. There are no
21 >>> references to this in BUGzilla.
22 >>>
23 >>> Any suggestions will be appreciated apart from calling in ACME.
24 >>
25 >> I'm having trouble understanding what the issue is.  I assume you're not
26 >> talking about insects stuck on the TFT panel of your monitor.  That what
27 >> exactly are you talking about?
31 > I was wondering the same thing.  I was to chicken to ask because I thought
32 > it might be some fancy new software that I haven't heard about yet.  Could
33 > it be thunderbird?  That's the only thing I could find in the portage tree.
34 >
35 > At least I wasn't the only one confused.  Sort of had that a lot here
36 > lately.  :/
37 >
38 > Dale
39 >
41
42 I thought about asking myself, but... the mention of "ACME" just makes
43 me think it's a joke I missed somewhere along the way, and I didn't
44 want to be the first to admit to missing it...
47 Poison [BLX]
48 Joshua M. Murphy