From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Thunderbugs
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 01:20:44
1 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 07/10/2011 12:59 AM, john wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Help.
5 >>
6 >> I have tried everything to remove thunderbugs which are causing havoc
7 >> behind my screen. Small black mites have taken over xorg-server!
8 >>
9 >> rm -r thunderbugs
10 >> srm -r thunderbugs
11 >> emerge -C thunderbugs
12 >> emerge --depclean
13 >> revdep-rebuild
14 >>
15 >> = no use
16 >>
17 >> There is no mention of thunderbugs package in world, and python-updater
18 >> seems to be of no use. Clamav cannot recognise them. There are no
19 >> references to this in BUGzilla.
20 >>
21 >> Any suggestions will be appreciated apart from calling in ACME.
22 >
23 > I'm having trouble understanding what the issue is. I assume you're
24 > not talking about insects stuck on the TFT panel of your monitor.
25 > That what exactly are you talking about?
29 I was wondering the same thing. I was to chicken to ask because I
30 thought it might be some fancy new software that I haven't heard about
31 yet. Could it be thunderbird? That's the only thing I could find in
32 the portage tree.
33
34 At least I wasn't the only one confused. Sort of had that a lot here
35 lately. :/
36
37 Dale
38