From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Thunderbugs
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 23:11:16
1 On 07/10/2011 12:59 AM, john wrote:
2 >
3 > Help.
4 >
5 > I have tried everything to remove thunderbugs which are causing havoc
6 > behind my screen. Small black mites have taken over xorg-server!
7 >
8 > rm -r thunderbugs
9 > srm -r thunderbugs
10 > emerge -C thunderbugs
11 > emerge --depclean
12 > revdep-rebuild
13 >
14 > = no use
15 >
16 > There is no mention of thunderbugs package in world, and python-updater
17 > seems to be of no use. Clamav cannot recognise them. There are no
18 > references to this in BUGzilla.
19 >
20 > Any suggestions will be appreciated apart from calling in ACME.
21
22 I'm having trouble understanding what the issue is. I assume you're not
23 talking about insects stuck on the TFT panel of your monitor. That what
24 exactly are you talking about?