From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CLI Torrent client(s)?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:59:51
1 On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:33:02 +0000, Stroller wrote:
2
3 > > I'm wondering: what's your recommended CLI Torrent client(s)? And
4 > > why?
5 >
6 > deluge.
7 >
8 > I believe that when I checked it was the only client that could be run
9 > in daemon and client mode.
10
11 Transmission also runs as a client/server model. There are various
12 frontends: text, web, Qt and Gtk, which can connect to a local or remote
13 server. I used to used Deluge but switched to Transmission a couple of
14 years ago.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?