From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Confuzzled about bug severity
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:43:22
1 On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 09/21/2011 07:16 AM, Michael Mol wrote:
3 >> In both cases, the severity of the bug is high, although perhaps the
4 >> importance of the bug may not be so great.
5 >
6 > Yeah, I think I've been doing the wrong thing here.
7 >
8 >>>
9 >>> Anyway, if you have a problem with the way I treat your bugs, feel free
10 >>> to call me out on it.
11 >>
12 >> I really do appreciate the work you and the other wranglers do...but
13 >> how do I do that?
16 > To the right of the "Modifed" date is a link labeled "History". You can
17 > use this to see who has touched your bug and what they changed. Just
18 > send them an email if you have a question about something.
19 >
20 > You can also bother us on Freenode in #gentoo-bugs.
21
22 Has anyone today (besides Alan) told you you're awesome?
26 :wq