From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Confuzzled about bug severity
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:38:51
1 On 09/21/2011 07:16 AM, Michael Mol wrote:
2 > In both cases, the severity of the bug is high, although perhaps the
3 > importance of the bug may not be so great.
4
5 Yeah, I think I've been doing the wrong thing here.
8 >> Anyway, if you have a problem with the way I treat your bugs, feel free
9 >> to call me out on it.
10 >
11 > I really do appreciate the work you and the other wranglers do...but
12 > how do I do that?
15 To the right of the "Modifed" date is a link labeled "History". You can
16 use this to see who has touched your bug and what they changed. Just
17 send them an email if you have a question about something.
18
19 You can also bother us on Freenode in #gentoo-bugs.