From: Galevsky <galevsky@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Date and time reset randomly.
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:07:08
1 Surely not. As for the dual bout with an other OS (let's call it
2 "MS-Win" ;o)), people can easily face a wrong time due to a bad
3 configuration in linux side: the hardware time should be set as local
4 time instead of UTC to avoid a time difference between both the OSes.
5 But no time reset symptom (unless possible MS-Win virus). As said
6 earlier, bios battery must be going out.
7
8 Gal'
9