From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: akonadi ... don't you just love it?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:39:01
1 On 08/12/2014 12:31 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 >
3 > Yes, I think it was dev-qt/qtsql that broke MythTV. I notice that
4 > dev-python/mysql-python was rebuilt at the same time, so that must have
5 > been missed too, whereas dev-perl/DBD-mysql was re-emerged right after
6 > mysql.
10 It most definitely was, I just updated my backend and 3 remote frontends
11 and had this issue. Portage missed this completely, it was
12 revdep-rebuild that found this breakage and repaired it. From what I
13 remember there was a python sql package that wound up being broken too.
14
15 Dan