From: "Rafael Fernández López" <info@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] AUTOTOOLS
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:09:43
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm downloading some KDE apps source code to know how Makefiles.am are
4 pointed. I've become surprised because I've seen that for example, amaroK has
5 been developed under KDevelop.
6
7 I have been searching a bit and I can't find any QT app that use METASOURCES
8 = AUTO, and with its Makefile hand-written (no IDE). I'd like to know if
9 there is a way for creating 'acinclude.m4' and Makefile.am automatically by
10 console (no KDevelop) if we know that that app will use QT (or KDE libs).
11
12 I have seen that all KDE apps include acinclude.m4 that starts with something
13 like "This file is part of the KDE libraries/packages"... But what I could
14 see too is that if we create a simple KDE project under KDevelop, my
15 configure.in will be VERY SIMILAR to amaroK's configure.in, so I'd like to
16 know what console command does KDevelop run to generate it (because I tried
17 to search it for, but no results).
18
19 It was strange for me to read this:
20
21 # Original Author was Kalle@×××.org
22 # I lifted it in some mater. (Stephan Kulow)
23 # I used much code from Janos Farkas
24
25 in my configure.in self-generated by KDevelop. Why an automated script that
26 generates configure.in is going to add to every package this kind of
27 comments?
28
29 Well, that was my question... is there a way (a console command) to
30 auto-generate acinclude.m4 and configure.in? (I suppose that acinclude.m4
31 won't change, and I can copy that), but in that case, how can I generate
32 configure.in?
33
34 Bye and thanks,
35 Rafael Fernández López.