From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Odd Chrome behavior when dragging tab to create new window
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 14:57:19
1 On 2021-03-12, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > When I drag a tab out of it's parent window to create a new window
4 > [...] instead of staying where it's put the
5 > new window will follow the mouse cursor around the desktop anytime
6 > Chrom(e|ium) has focus.
7 [...]
8 > If I press ctrl-alt-backspace this behavior will stop, and the new
9 > window will behave normally.
10
11 I just realized that any keypress will cause the weird behavior to
12 stop.
13
14 I've also tried removing .config/chromium and .cache/chromium, and the
15 problem persists.