From: Yoav Luft <yoav.luft@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xorg problems: Intel 945GM (Gigabyte Motherboard onboard video)
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 14:06:13
1 I had a similar with the intel video driver, it took me some time to
2 get it all working smoothly.
3 First, read this wiki page: http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Intel_GMA,
4 and follow to the latter, including the specific versions of
5 everything, and parameters that need to be passed to the kernel (yes,
6 I know they say you should either set it when configuring the kernel,
7 or when starting it. Do both!). It worked for me, and I had the same
8 problems.
9