From: Andrey Vul <andrey.vul@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] synaptic touchpad stopped scrolling!
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:32:13
1 On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 08:44, Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I can't live without my touchpad extentions (scrolling, tap to click, etc).
5 > All provided somehow by the synaptics driver, but I've never really looked
6 > into how.
7 >
8 > Recently I noticed it stopped working but I don't know what I've changed as
9 > I've been docked for so long with a usb mouse.
10 >
11 > I've had the same section layout for aaaages:
12 > Section "InputDevice"
13 > Identifier "Synaptic Touchpad"
14 > Driver "synaptics"
15 > Option "Device" "/dev/input/mouse0"
16 > Option "SendCoreEvents" "true"
17 > Option "Protocol" "auto-dev"
18 > EndSection
19 Add the following line: Option "VertEdgeScroll" "1"
23 Andrey Vul
24
25 A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
26 Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
27 A: Top-posting.
28 Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
29
30 Rodney Dangerfield - "I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap."