From: Mark <whitetr6@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] vnc
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:39:03
1 I followed the instructions on the Gentoo wiki about configuring VNC server,
2 but I am not able to connect either inside the LAN or from the outside,
3 despite having port forwarding enabled for it on my firewall. I went through
4 the instructions twice, and everything is as listed. Anybody know if there
5 are some common mistakes made not mentioned in the article that I might
6 check for? Alternatively, is there a better solution for remote access to my
7 Gentoo box I should be looking at? Thanks!
10 Mark
11 [unwieldy legal disclaimer would go here - feel free to type your own]