From: JingYuan Chen <phil.cyc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: DRM Problem : Radeon HD 7670M
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 01:33:12
1 James,
2
3 Thanks for your response and suggestion !
4
5 Rich0's kernel crash dump page is interesting to me. I think that I could
6 find some useful information in it. I used Gentoo Live DVD to install
7 Gentoo into my laptop. I will use it to check VGA configuration again this
8 weekend.
11 Thank you !
15 Regards,
16 Phil