From: JingYuan Chen <phil.cyc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: DRM Problem : Radeon HD 7670M
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 05:06:58
1 Hello Mick & James,
2
3 I found that I made a big mistake after I installed kernel 4.4.6. My laptop
4 still used kernel 4.1.5 to boot. It come as a surprise to me.
5
6 Therefore, I check the configuration of grub2 and fstab. Then I found that
7 I forgot to modify mount options in fstab.
8 The option of my boot partition was set as noauto. So that I don't use the
9 kernel compiled by myself at all.
10
11 After correcting these errors, I can use Radeon driver to execute X window
12 now. Althought wasting more time to find out the answer, I think that I
13 learn more with gentoo.
14
15 Thank you for your help !
16