From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] webkit-gtk build failure and masking confusion
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 09:52:49
1 On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 23:07:46 -0500, Jack wrote:
2
3 > > I no longer use Gnucash, having switched to KMyMoney a few years
4 > > ago. Now that's just jumped a major version and I had to mask it
5 > > because of missing features... so much for progress.
6
7 > What missing features? There are some bugs in KMM 5.0, but I don't
8 > know of anything totally missing (that was present in 4.x) If you
9 > found a bug or regression not already reported, please do report it.
10
11 It's annoying things like not remember the directory for loading account
12 files but always taking me back to ~/Documents. The really annoying one
13 is that it no longer offers previous transaction with the payee to
14 select from, so I have to enter all the details every time.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Copy from another: plagiarism. Copy from many: research.