From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] webkit-gtk build failure and masking confusion
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 04:07:55
1 On 2018.02.17 21:14, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > I no longer use Gnucash, having switched to KMyMoney a few years ago.
3 > Now that's just jumped a major version and I had to mask it because
4 > of missing features... so much for progress.
5 What missing features? There are some bugs in KMM 5.0, but I don't
6 know of anything totally missing (that was present in 4.x) If you
7 found a bug or regression not already reported, please do report it.