From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: IRC active time?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 01:26:01
1 On 07/26/2011 06:07 PM, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > Anyone here knows at what time the Gentoo IRC channels are usually active?
3 >
4 > In UTC, if possible :)
5 >
6 > (Still can't wrap my head around USA time zone codes)
7
8 I'd like to commission a survey of, say, MS, google, and Oracle, to see who is
9 wearing a wrist-watch, and who isn't -- and then sort them by job description.
10
11 I predict that the ones with no wrist-watch are the one who are....well, I'll
12 wait for the survey to be done before I announce my prediction.